Head of Growth
Frame.io is a video collaboration platform backed by Accel, SignalFire, FirstMark Capital, Shasta Ventures, Jared Leto, Kevin Spacey, and host of phenomenal investors. We've built a highly functional and market leading product used by companies such as Apple, Facebook, Disney, Uber, Spotify, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, Tesla, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more!
Our Head of Growth will be part of the marketing team, but will work closely with product and engineering. This is a hybrid of technical/engineering + marketing analytics role and will report directly to the CEO. You will be responsible for all stages of the funnel and expected to create/oversee a data driven marketing, advertising, and traffic strategy. You will imagine, prioritize, build, instrument, ship, and analyze product changes for growth.
- Ideate and execute multiple, concurrent, growth strategies
- Business and Growth Strategy: Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to identify proven, high-impact communication that can be integrated into the product for greater long-term scalability
- Create and/or implement data aggregation tools to compile prospect data from a variety of sources, including APIs and data scraping
- Create and manage funnel conversion tests, interpret results and present them to management without bias
- Manage and report upon metrics and KPIs
- Increase conversions from the freemium model to paid programs
- Work with Sales team to drive lead automation and process
- 5+ years of growth marketing experience (SaaS experience a huge plus)
- Experience working in a startup or hyper-growth stage company
- Demonstrable success in a B2B or B2C marketing environment, integrating with sales and driving qualified leads.
- Strong presentation skills with a high comfort level engaging executive leadership
- Experienced with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, (Amplitude is a plus), Optimizely, and other marketing tools.
- Knowledge of landing page conversion tactics and tricks
- Knowledge of semantic keywording for SEO
- An innate ability to analyze and optimize digital user experiences and flows
- Knowledge of UTMs for tracking
- Lead generation experience in a B2B software company, mid market preferred
- Solid experience with software/web product development sprint cycles
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Seamless lunches everyday
- Stocked kitchen
- Flexible vacation policy
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team