At Frame.io we only know one way to build a company and that's by building the best products in the world. Our philosophy is when the product wins the customer wins and when the customer wins the business wins. Our products are the soul of the company and as such, we're very protective over who joins the team. We'd hope you're equally picky about the teams you'd join too.
As a Product Designer at Frame.io, you'll be expected to tackle a wide variety of user experiences around video collaboration. Previous video editing or motion graphics experience would be a plus. Our Product Designers fluidly move between working on Web, Desktop, and Mobile but if you have a particular area you'd like focusing on, that's ok too.
On the design side, you will need a good sense for when to apply established patterns and styles, as well as when to evolve them or leave them behind entirely (while updating our brand guide and documentation accordingly). You'll identify and help correct product inconsistencies, on both the visual and experience sides.
- 3+ years of design experience (previous mobile work is a huge plus)
- Able to provide samples of work that show complex and creative UX solutions, exceptional visual design and solid information architecture
- Love giving and receiving honest, thoughtful feedback
- Believe that product and design decisions are inextricably linked
- Enjoy shipping small, quick experiments to validate your ideas and opinions
- Unafraid to have your opinion changed (strong beliefs, loosely held)
- Communicate design effectively, regardless of the audience (engineers, Product Managers, executives, other designers, etc.)
- Comfortable, and even excited about, working outside your comfort zone. Unafraid to learn new things to tackle a problem
- Has an established, repeatable and shareable design process that encourages collaboration between other designers and product teams
We're growing rapidly and are well-funded with a proven business model and established revenue to help us continue growing and serving our community. If you're interested in joining the team at Frame.io, please send a cover letter along with your portfolio, telling us what inspires you about Frame.io and why you think you are perfect for the team. If you contribute to an open source project, write a blog, or practice another craft besides designing beautiful, functional websites, that means something to us, and we would love to hear about it!
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Seamless lunches everyday
- Stocked kitchen
- Flexible vacation policy
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team
- Help us win our next Apple Design Award :)