Head of Product Marketing
As the Head of Product Marketing you would help drive customer growth and engagement by strategizing the product positioning in the market, managing our most complex product launches from beginning to end, and creating marketing and communication plans to ensure ongoing success. We’ll look to you not only to be the leader of your product team, but to help shape the larger marketing strategy for a specific focus area.
As a founding member of Frame.io’s Product Marketing team, you will work closely with your peers in marketing, product, design, engineering, support, and business. This position is based in New York, NY.
About the Product Marketing Team
The Product Marketing team at Frame.io believes that the work we do is part of a larger creative culture represented by the hundreds of thousands of creative teams who make Frame.io such a wonderful product. We value genuine storytelling, empathy, problem solving, innovation, and we're all about the finer details.
As a Head of Product Marketing at Frame.io, you would:
- Own content strategy for the Frame.io marketing site and write supporting copy
- Create cohesive product positioning and communication frameworks that align with the Frame.io brand
- Develop strategic marketing plans to help meet Frame.io’s business goals with a focus on impact, scale, and prioritization
- Identify and lead brand partnerships
- Understand and bring together our products, community, and brand through marketing
- Often inform the product development and communication planning with industry and community insights
- Set and report on key performance indicators
- Participate and encourage others in cross-team collaboration
- Think and act with our entire user base in mind, making connections between products
- Understand and explain complex technical features in a comprehensive and approachable way
- Manage cross-functional teams around united messages
- At least 5-7 years of experience in a related marketing role at a SaaS company
- Deep experience with the creative community and specifically the video creation community.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; capable of understanding the Frame.io brand and voice
- Comfortable talking to engineers about complex systems and telling the product story to a wide audience
- Proactive, can-do attitude with strong interpersonal skills; comfortable working with all functions and levels of the organization
- Both a strategic thinker and a doer
- Forward thinking with the ability to anticipate potential feedback or issues and solve for them upfront
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think creatively
- Experience in project management with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience building schedules, organizing resources, and managing budgets
- Above all you have contagious enthusiasm for and belief in Frame.io and it’s mission!
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Seamless lunches everyday
- Stocked kitchen
- Flexible vacation policy
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team