Frame.io is InVision for video. We're a video review and collaboration platform backed by Accel, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other phenomenal investors. We've built a highly functional and market leading product used by companies such as Apple, Facebook, Disney, Uber, Spotify, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, Tesla, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more!
Frame.io cares deeply about design and we recently won the 2016 Apple Design Award for our iOS App. As the first dedicated animator and designer on the marketing team, you will be responsible for creating a variety of marketing materials such as:
Product update videos and a host of ancillary deliverables: https://vimeo.com/161632605
Help on product launch videos: https://vimeo.com/161523809 https://vimeo.com/168720189
Design content and create gifs for the Frame.io blog: https://blog.frame.io
Prototype product UI/UX animations
This is a hybrid role where you get to do a bit of animation, marketing design, product, and art direction.
• Highly proficient with the tools of the trade - After Effects, Sketch, Screen Flow, and Photoshop. Choice of editing platform (FCP X, Premiere, Resolve).
• Minimum 1yr professional experience as an animator
• Excellent team player and excited to learn
• Great taste!
- Competitive salary and equity
- Choose your design setup (choice of Mac, Monitor, etc)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Free lunch everyday and fully stocked kitchen
- Flexible vacation policy
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team